This weekend was bright and beautiful and it put me in the mood for something fresh tasting. I have never really liked salad but this recipe at Kraft caught my attention. I loved it and it was so refreshing. We’ll definitely be having this again. It was a great side dish to the pulled pork we had and would be an awesome main dish with some diced chicken breast as well.
- 4 cups torn lettuce (I used 2 cups romaine and 2 cups iceberg)
- 1pkg. (10 oz.) frozen corn, thawed or 1 can corn, drained
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 large pepper, chopped (use any color you like, I did used an orange pepper)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup salad dressing. (ranch or thousand island would go great)
- 1. Place all ingredients except dressing in a bowl and toss salad.
- 2. Pour dressing over salad and serve.