This is a very easy meal that is PERFECT for this time of year when stuffing abounds. It is a great meal to pass on to a college student or someone who is newly married, and is good for a simple meal any time of the week.
Stove Top Casserole
- 2 packages stuffing (I used turkey stuffing)
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken soup
- 2/3 c. sour cream
- 2 cans chicken OR 1 lb. chicken breast cooked and cut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare stuffing as directed on box.
3.Combine soup and sour creamin a medium bowl.
4.Layer in 9×13 pan as follows: Chicken, then soup mixture, then stuffing.
5. Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
That is it! It is easy, and can be made from things in your pantry. Enjoy!