Its officially football season! Which means all sorts of yummy football finger foods! I had been craving spinach dip for a while now, so I had the perfect reason to make it. My team had a very disappointing first game, but this spinach dip provided some tasty comfort.
This recipe is so easy, you just throw it in a bowl and you’re done! You can get fancy and carve out a bread bowl or put it in a serving bowl. Serve with veggies or bread. Or Both!
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped (or however much you'd like)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce
- sat and pepper to taste
- Place spinach in a colander, rinse with cold water and mash until all the water has run out.
- Place spinach in a mixing bowl. Add sour cream, onions, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill before serving.