I found this recipe from my talented friend Michelle at Made by Michelle. It is a quick and easy peach cobbler recipe – and it turns out WONDERFULLY.
Easy Peach Cobbler
- 2-15 oz. cans peaches in pear juice (or light syrup)
- 1/3 c. flour
- 1 c. oats
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 c. oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place peaches and 1/2 c. peach juice in 9″ pie dish.Discard remaining peach juice.
3. Sprinkle peaches with cinnamon sugar. Do not forget this step. It makes a huge difference.
4. Mix remaining ingredients together in a bowl. And then take a taste. Because it is delicious.
5. Spread mixture over the peaches and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.