I’ve always been a little bit intimidated by cheesecakes, so when my friend told me that this was the easiest treat she makes, I knew these mini cheesecakes had to be in my recipe book. They are perfect for a baby or bridal shower. They are easy to serve and eat and everytime I’ve made these, they were devoured in before I had a chance to go grab my own.
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese, room temp
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Vanilla wafers
- Line muffin tins with a cup cake liner. Place one wafer into each muffin tin.
- Combine cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Fill each muffin tin about 2/3 full with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
- Top with your favorite fruit or pie filling. (I used cherry pie filling.)
- Makes about 16 servings.