I discovered this recipe on Pinterest and was immediately drawn to it because it’s made in a slow cooker. I don’t know about any one else, but my life is so busy that anything I can get away with doing the “easy” way, I choose. This is originally from Skinny Taste. Her blog is AMAZING. She makes delicious, healthy things.
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 16-oz. can black beans
- 1 16-oz. can pinto beans (you can use kidney, but they gross me out)
- 2 14.5 oz. cans Rotel
- 10 oz. package frozen corn
- 1 T. chili powder
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Spray the inside of your slow cooker.
- Combine all ingredients except for chicken in your slow cooker. Place your chicken breasts on top of your mixture.
- Cook on low for 10 hours, or high for 6 hours.
- Half hour (or so) before serving, take out your chicken and shred it, then mix it into your chili.
- We like to put cheddar cheese and fritos on top. Get creative. Tortilla chips would also be delicious!