This recipe is SOO good. It’s one that I learned from one of my freshman roommates. It is easy enough for a college student, but good enough that my super picky two-year old will eat it. Wahoo! I am a huge fan of lime, but if you prefer lemon it works great with lemon juice instead. In my opinion, the lime is perfect.
Cajun Lime Chicken
- Chicken breast (fresh or thawed)
- Cajun Seasoning (I get McCormick brand – I’m sure there are others as well)
1. Cut your chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces. We use about two large chicken breasts for our family of five. You can use that as a gauge for your needs.
2. Place cut, raw chicken into a pan. Add lime juice and sprinkle Cajun seasoning over the top.I used the juice of two large limes.
3. Cover and cook until chicken is cooked through. I will also add water as needed to keep the chicken from drying out or burning. Add more Cajun Seasoning as desired.
4. Cook off excess liquid, and serve.
There you go! Easy and easy to adapt to your needs, and so good. Enjoy!