This is another recipe that I wasn’t planning on sharing until I fell in love with these cookies, and I love them for two reasons. 1 – they are extremely easy to make. 2 – they are SO stinking good. I could probably eat the whole batch of cookies by myself and not even feel bad about it. So, with out further adieu, the easiest ever Brownie Mix Oreos.
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp water
- Mix together brownie mix, oil, eggs, and water.
- Scoop into one inch balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Frost the bottom of a cookie and stick another one on top.