My mom made this little gem often growing up and it is so easy to make. It’s a throw it together type dish and served cold which I love for a spring and summer dessert.
This recipe calls for a graham cracker crust and making a graham cracker crust is one of my least favorite things to do. Ever. I never get the crackers smashed up very well and the baggies break and there are crumbs everywhere. So this time I thought maybe the blender would help. And it did! It worked like magic. You can only blend four or five crackers at a time, but it did the trick, and it was a lot faster than I could do it! Problem solved!
For the Graham Cracker Crust I used Kat’s recipe from her Lemonade Stand Pie but used a packet and half of graham crackers. I did not change the amount of butter or sugar and it worked out perfectly.
- 1 13x9 Graham Cracker crust
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 oz whipped cream
- 2 14 oz cans blueberry pie filling
- Prepare your graham cracker crust and allow to cool.
- Beat together cream cheese and sugar. Fold in whipped cream. I used store bought cool whip. If you are using whipping cream, beat until stiff and then fold into the cream cheese
- Spread cream cheese mixture over graham cracker crust.
- Spread blueberry pie filling over cream cheese mixture.
- This best cold. Chill for at least one hour and serve.