I came across this amazingly delicious and easy recipe on pinterest and it has seriously rocked my pasta world. We’re not huge pasta eaters, but we all love this, especially my 18 month-old son. It comes together in about 5 minutes and then the oven does all the work. You take the ravioli straight from the freezer, layer it together, cover it in foil, and bake! It’s a miracle.
- 1 bag (25 Oz. Bag) Frozen Ravioli
- 1 jar (26 Oz. Jar) Marinara Sauce
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese, For Sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray the bottom of a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Spread about 1 cup of sauce in the bottom of the pan. You just don't want the pasta to stick to the pan and get crunchy.
- Put down 1 layer of ravioli. Smother in half of the remaining sauce, then half of the mozzarella.
- Repeat with ravioli, sauce, mozzarella. Sprinkle on as much parmesan cheese as seems appropriate to you.
- Cover in foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and cook another 10-15 minutes, or until the center is bubbly and melty.