This amazing recipe comes from my husband’s co-worker. He brings it in whenever there is a pot luck lunch and it is always a huge hit. It did not disappoint and would be an amazingly delicious addition to your Super Bowl party this Sunday! It is very easy to make and would be great with long, skinny bread or tortilla chips.
- 16 oz Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1 can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (small) cans green chilies
- Mix ingredients together in large bowl.
- Transfer to casserole dish. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes.
- Then, sprinkle thin layer of cheddar cheese (or similar cheese blend) on top and bake for additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with long, skinny bread, pita chips, tortilla chips, the sky is the limit!