If you would have been walking through my neighborhood tonight, you would have been drooling. My husband made the most amazing steaks with even more amazing barbeque sauce. I had never had barbeque sauce like this before. I kept snitching it by the spoonful before the steaks we’re ready to be smothered in it. Sorry no pictures of the cooking process here. I wasn’t planning on posting this until I had a taste and about died.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp minced onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp chile powder
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add onion and cook until the onion begins to turn brown, about three minutes.
- Add garlic and cook one more minute.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Simmer about 10 ten minutes, until the sauce is slightly reduced.
- Spread over delicious meal.