I love pizza. My husband does not. It is an ongoing quest of mine to find a home made pizza crust that we both like. I have finally found this recipe that we both like. The best thing is that it is only 2 ingredients and one recipe will make a 12″ pizza!
1 cup greek yogurt
1 cup self-rising flour (plus more for kneading)
Any other toppings you’d like
1. Place your pizza pan in a cold oven and preheat oven and pan to 400. Preheating the pan will help the crust to be a little crispier.
2. I will always mix this together in my KitchenAid. Once the flour and yogurt become incorporated, then it’s time to hand-knead. I tried using my dough hook, but the dough is so moist that it doesn’t work very well.
3. Sprinkle more self-rising flour onto a clean countertop and knead with your hands for 5 minutes. Once your dough is ready, take your pre-heated pan out of the oven and place your pizza crust onto the pan.
4. Top with about 3 T of sauce (we’ve found this to be ideal to still get a saucy taste without a soggy crust), mozzarella cheese, and anything else your heart desires.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly on top.